1. Refund Policy : At GURU KIRPA JEWELLERS, we take pride in offering high-quality diamond and gold jewellery. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your jewellery, we offer a refund within [number of days] days from the date of purchase. To be eligible for a refund, the following conditions must be met:
2. Exchange Policy : We understand that preferences can change, and sometimes you may want to exchange a jewellery item for a different size, style, or design. We offer exchanges within 7days from the date of purchase. To be eligible for an exchange, the following conditions must be met:
3. Non-refundable and Non-Exchangeable Items : Please note that the following items are not eligible for refunds or exchanges: Custom-made or personalized jewellery. Jewellery that has been modified or resized after purchase.Items that have been damaged or altered due to customer mishandling.Engraved jewelry.
Jewelry Inspection: Upon receiving your returned item, our experts will conduct a thorough inspection to ensure that it meets the eligibility criteria for refunds or exchanges.
Refund and Exchange Process: To initiate a refund or exchange, please follow these steps:
Provide your order number, and specify whether you are requesting a refund or exchange.
Our customer service team will guide you through the process and provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RAN) if your request is approved.
Refund Processing: Upon receiving the returned jewellery item, we will conduct a detailed inspection. If the item meets the criteria for a refund, it will be processed within 7 days, and the refund will be issued to your original method of payment.
Exchange Processing If your request is approved for an exchange, we will provide you with instructions on how to select a replacement item of equal or greater value. Once your choice is confirmed, we will process the exchange and ship the new item to you within [number of days].
Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns regarding our diamond and gold jewellery refund and exchange policy, please contact us at:
GURU KIRPA JEWELLERS +91 86994-94489, +91 98154-88888, +91 82838-88788, firstname.lastname@example.org
Customize this policy to suit the specific requirements and details of your jewellery business. It's essential to communicate your refund and exchange policy clearly to your customers to ensure a positive shopping experience and build trust in your brand.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
GKJ gives recognition to computer generated tax invoice only. Presentation of invoice is mandatory to process any refund or exchange request.
Refund / exchange / return shall be entertained at the same showroom only from where jewellery was initially purchased and shall not be entertained at any other showroom.
In case of payment by Credit / Debit Cards few charges will be levied.
(a) Gold Bar (Pure Gold) = 2% card charges will be levied
- In case of Diner's club Card/ Amex Card / Business and 2.5% will be levied.
(b) Other jewellery : In case of Diner's Club Card/ Amex card and Business Card 2.5% will be levied.
Process of Refund/ Exchange: Any type of refund shall be made online (NEFT/RTGS) by Cheque only and may take up to 7 working days after providing complete bank detail. Request for refund in cash will not be entertained if the amount is above Rs. 10,000/-
Ornaments will only be accepted as sale return/ exchange, provided they are in proper condition. Damaged de-shaped jewellery will be taken back under the terms of "GKJ Refund/ Exchange Policy".
GKJ Refund/ Exchange Policy : At the time of exchange amount of Gold/ Platinum will be calculated by multiplying net weight (which is mentioned in the invoice) with current Return Rate of Gold/ Platinum and purity of the product. (Net weight* purity * pure rate). In case of refund. 2% extra will be deducted along with any charges paid at the time of purchase. GST is not refundable after 7 days. Refund will be only initiated if the goods are in 100% unused condition and subject to representative evaluation.
In other cases -Jewellery will be melted and minimum 3% purification charge will be applied on net weight of pure gold, if someone is unable to present the computer generated tax invoice.
Our exchange / refund policy in terms of deductions made is as under :
(1) If item purchased is returned within 7 days.
Full value after deduction of CC Bank charges, deduction (up to 2.5% as per the card type) shall be returned online by NEFT/ RTGS or by cheque
(*7 days full buy back value shall not be applicable on purchase against old gold of other Jewellers, Purchase against gift coupons and order items and products that are not in the original condition or damaged).
- Customized Jewellery cannot be returned in full value and subject to GKJ Refund and Exchange Policy and Products that are not eligible for 7 days return policy will come under GKJ Refund/ Exchange policy.
(2) If products are exchanged or returned after 7 days.
Exchanged and Refund amount will be calculated as per GKJ Refund/ exchange policy.
-In case of Exchange 90% Diamond value will be considered and amount of gold will be calculated as per GKJ Refund/ Exchange policy.
-In case of Exchange on solitaries, the customer has an option to get the present value by the company. In such case value assessed or 90% of the diamond value, whichever is higher shall be considered.
-In case of Refund :- 15% deduction on Diamond and metal amount respectively will be calculate as per GKJ Refund/ Exchange policy, Labour & Polish Charges are not refundable.
- 15% deduction on Solitaires and Gold will be calculated as per GKJ Refund/ Exchange policy, Labour & Polish Charges are not refundable.
In case the diamond Or Stone of less than 0.05 cents falls within 7 days of your purchase then we will replace it for free.
Platinum -In case of Exchange against platinum jewellery the amount will be considered as Refund as per GKJ Refund/ Exchange policy.
-In case of Refund 15% will be deducted from the metal amount
-In case of Return/ Exchange stone weight will be deducted from the total weight and metal amount will be calculated as per GKJ Refund/ Exchange policy.
Polki Jewellery-In case of Exchange against Polki jewellery, 25% will be deducted from Polki Diamonds. Exchange against any other category will be considered
as Refund, metal amount will be considered as per GKJ Refund/ Exchange policy.
-In case of refund, 30% will be deducted from Polki Diamonds.
Cubic ZirconAmount of metal will be calculated as per GKJ Refund/ Exchange policy.
Full Kundan-In case of Exchange against Kundan jewellery, 20% will be deducted from the net weight mentioned in the Invoice.
Exchange against any other category will be considered as Refund.
-In case of Refund, 25% will be deducted from the net weight mentioned in Invoice or as per GKJ Refund/ Exchange policy.
Gem StonesRefund/ Exchange / Buy back policy is not applicable on gem stones. including gem stones that are studded in the jewellery.
Kolhapuri JewelleryThere will be 10% extra deduction from the net weight mentioned in the invoice and amount of gold will be calculated as per GKJ Refund/ Exchange policy.
Buyback Policy of Silver Jewellery
Coin of 11.5 grams. (Old/Victorian Coin) • 90% of the weight X current rate
All other coins • weight X Puirty % X current rate.
95% of the weight X Purity X current rate.
(any charges/taxes paid at the time of purchase included in the invoice shall be deducted at the time of return). Stones and meena will be deducted in order to find net weight.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) Intricate work in our ornaments does not allow us to guarantee against any kind of breakage. Light weight jewellery and hollow bangle are extremely delicate. In case jewellers is damages or de-shaped, the customer has to bear the making charges at the time of exchange or return even within permissible period.
(2) Kitty discount will not be clubbed with any other discount.
(3) No guarantee, no exchange, no return on silver jewellery.
(4) Advance & orders will not be entertained without their receipts. If any order gets cancelled customer has to pay the making charges.
(5) Repair will be charged on actual.
(6) The rate mentioned on the invoice does not include of polish / labour/Taxes charge. They are charged Separately.
(7) GKJ reserves right to modify the terms and conditions any time. All disputes are subject to Kapurthala jurisdiction only.